Saturday, July 05, 2008

found

in a vacated apartment. spiral-bound datebook. blue cover imprinted with "United States Government APPOINTMENT BOOK 2006." quoted verbatim (spelling, punctuation and capitalization mimicked):

[page]

WORDS Frequently Used
Damn
IT
Fuck
off
Hell
yea
Love
Pussy
Switchen
The
Script
Pissed
off
Fine
Ass
OH
Yea
oowee
Firm
Period
Sucks
Bull
Shit
Bitch
You
Did
Big
Dick
UP
Doggie
Style
In
Eckoed
Whole
House
She
is
Left
move
it
Screamer
Sunshine
why
See
You
Lier
who
how
Baby
Sounds
Bad
Reffer
To
First
Two
words
Happy
yankin
Smokin
Askin
My
Arm
Witness
could
Listen
Tempted
Feels
good
more to cum

[page]

On-cum-on-Pumpkin cakes-Dont call me That-I'll Stick my Tooth up your hole, Asshole, you rotten Bastard-why Do u deserve this cuz U IZ A Dumb Ass! Did I spell this write?

Tell Him, No Exuse, Jim's Dicks Bigger than Your Dick, Jim's Dicks Bigger Than Yours.

(drawing of bird with text bubble) Fuck Fuck Fuck off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home