Saturday, December 23, 2006

dominos

lately, i've found myself looking back on my life and bundling each event into a domino.

my conception. one domino.

my birth. another domino.

my first step. yet another domino.

and on and on and on until there is a whole mess of dominos lined up, one after another, each a stepping stone on its own and the sum of my life in its entirety.

and i can't help but wonder where certain dominos came from. why they were necessary. what their purpose is. fascinated that they exist and exactly where they existed.

i'm curious as to what the next domino will be and what it will mean to my whole line of dominos. will this be the domino to topple them all?

i think we all have a habit of thinking our life started sometime when we were barely young or barely in existence.

i am here wondering if my life is just beginning to start, if all that has happened and how it happened just the beginning of something greater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home