Monday, December 11, 2006

addendum

the more i think about it, the more disappointed and saddened i am that my blood type is B positive.

there are two people who i know are in need of a kidney and i really wanted to be able to offer one to them. but one is A positive and the other is A negative and short of removing a spleen (a surgery that is still experimental), i'm incompatible.

i am aware of how ridiculous this sounds.

my kidney is sad.



but! blood bank of alaska was in need of B positive blood, so at least i fulfilled a need somewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akiotena: said...

That's pretty awesome that you did that and that would be willing to give up a kidney for those people you know. I wonder if I could be that selfless. :)

(on a random note, holy shit, my blogger account still exists...)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home