Sunday, December 10, 2006

rebirth


for the past three to four days i've been in an unexplainable bad mood, causing me to become incredibly irritable at the drop of a hat.

now, bad moods like this do not strike me too often and when they do, i take a moment to sit down and work myself out of it. this often takes the form of doing a "good work," which is what persuaded me to donate blood on friday for the first time (i'm a bit nervous around needles) and sign up for the bone marrow donor registry.

[if you haven't, i'd encourage everyone to do both. and if you are an ethnic minority, i especially encourage you to add yourself to the registry--a tissue match is more likely to come from someone of the same ethnicity and there is a lack of minority donors]

and this morning i woke up feeling so much like myself it was uplifting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home